SBI Internet Banking:
State Bank of India is one of the renowned bank in India and offers wide range of quality services to their retail and corporate customers. The internet banking service of SBI is amazing and fascinated both the individual and business users. All banking services are included in a single platform. So, if you want to access your account Instantly than you should Register and Login to the SBI online account. Below you will find the Sing Up and Login process of SBI internet banking account.
SBI Internet Banking Sign Up Process:
It is easy to sign up for your SBI Internet Banking process. It is a hassle free and quicker work and you can do it instantly if you have an SBI online Banking account. You just follow a few steps like below.
- Go to the SBI bank branch and ask them to give you an SBI online Banking registration form.
- Otherwise, you may go to SBI Online Banking home page and visit the registration page. Or you can just click this link to get your Registration form https://www.onlinesbi.com/osbi_newuser_regfrm.html
- Complete the whole registration form with your personal and account information whatever they ask to fill up.
- Submit it to the your nearest bank branch. The bank authority will give you further instruction and necessary kits.
- Just follow as they recommended and complete your registration.
SBI Internet Banking Login Process:
(SBI Net Banking Login) You can log on your SBI online account by completing below process.
- Go to the SBI online banking homepage or visit https://www.onlinesbi.com/ or visit http://www.ibankinginfo.com/sbi-net-banking
- You will see the login button in the middle of the page. One is in the Personal Banking and another is for Corporate Banking.
- Choose any of them that you want to login and click Login box.
- A new new secure page will open to confirm your online security. If you are sure that your Internet Banking is safe then click on “Continue to Login” button.
- After clicking on “Continue to Login” button you will see a new page with two blank boxes.
- Write your Username and your Password into the blank boxes.
- Finally Click on the Login button.
SBI Internet Banking Security Measures:
You can protect your SBI online account by taking some initial steps. Here I am mentioning some helpful tips for you to keep your account safe and secure.
- Don’t enter the bank’s website from the previous link. Often type the bank address into your address.
- Don’t download any malicious application from your mobile software stores that ask online banking. Check their authority by contacting your bank before you download any application.
- Don’t click on any email link that ask you to access your bank account.
- You should remember that any SBI representative will never send you an SMS, email or call over the phone to provide your personal information. So never send your personal information to any person via email, phone or SMS.
- Never tempted by anyone that offers you reward or bonus via your email, phone or SMS.
- Always use newer version of OS with most recent security software.
- Scan your PC on regular basis.
- Change your online account password periodically.
- Don’t access your online banking from any cyber cafes or any local places.