Axis Bank Limited is an Indian private bank which headquartered in Mumbai and had started their business since 1994 when the Indian government allowed all new private banks to start their business. The company holds a strong position in the Indian financial institution across the country. The bank has opened their first branch in Ahmedabad in 1994. Since then, they have established many new branches and extending their business across the world.
Axis Bank Internet Banking:
Similar to the other new generation banks, Axis bank offers their customers online banking service to consume almost all banking facilities. One can run their account easily and safely through the Internet. This kind of internet banking is named under Axis Bank Internet Banking. Now, Axis bank has listed their internet banking service with the name “iConnect”.
The Axis bank internet banking service offers all wonderful service with minimum requirements. Don’t have to visit a bank branch, just open your PC, login to your account and ask for anything that you want to get from them. You can get almost all the things that you want from them within a few clicks.
No matter, whether you have opened a fresh account under saving account or current account, the bank authority will offer you the iConnect banking service. There is no need to open a separate bank account for Axis bank Netbanking. Within this single platform the bank has offered vast features to the customers. Here are the bank’s given facilities for you.
Axis Bank Internet Banking Facilities:
With the help of Axis Bank Net Banking service you can manage about all types of transaction with other facilities. Here are the important features offered by the bank authority.
- If you have made any insertion order via check, you can block these from the internet.
- You can pay for any online utility as well as other bill payments.
- You can transfer any amount via online.
- You can get at any personal information from online.
- You can request for a check book when you need one.
- You can manage Credit and Debit Card’s transaction on online.
- You can transfer money to the other branches limit upto Rs 20000.
- You can open a Fixed Deposit Account from online.
- You can move your cash between Current Account to Savings Account.
- You can ask for any help to the Bank’s Relationship Manager whenever you wish and whatever you want to understand.
- You can pay your Credit Card Bills.
- Moreover, You can pay Telephone, electricity and others utility bills.
So, why not go ahead and enjoy the Internet Banking Services.
Axis Bank Internet Banking Login Page:
If you have an account with Axis Bank, then you manage your online account by login to the bank’s website. You an can press this link to access your online account: http://www.axisbank.com/
Contact Information of Axis Bank Internet Banking:
The Corporate Office
Axis Bank Limited,
Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound,
Pandurang Budhkar Marg,
Worli, Mumbai – 400 025
Tel: (022) 2425 2525
Axis Bank Limited,
“TRISHUL”, Third Floor,
Opp. Samartheshwar Temple,
Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge,
Ahmedabad – 380 006